Friday 16 September 2011

The Beginning...

This is where this build more or less got started..
It started "late december" in 2010 where I had the opportunity to take over this model of the Smit Rotterdam ..
After only having build a few "plastik" models in my younger years i can't really tell how this project will end.

My intensions are to have it RC controlled with different sorts of remote controlled surprises like watercanon, rotating radar, lights and I would like to create an overall realistic "worn out look" ..

2 comments:

Muhammad Ridwan said...

Can you share me the deck plans and the lines plans? Thank you

Unknown said...

How To Make Money On Sports Betting
Online sports betting is available for a whole host of 다파벳 US and European sports betting 먹튀 markets. Some 바카라사이트 US states, like Louisiana melbet and New Jersey, หารายได้เสริม allow